1. I have 4 cats and two kittens (up for adoption *wninks wnsinsk*)
2. im not sure what i want to be when i grow up
3. my recent celeb crush is adrien brody and i was sitting in the plane watching darjeeling limit
4.and i like him because he has a natural sad face like me. my mouth slopes down so everyone thinks im depressed at school but its just like that so
5. im the type of person to read 10 books at the same time and finish one and start another two
6. i love sloths they're my fave animale
7. if anyone ever found my blog from school i would go to their house and steal all their instant noodles as a threat or protest
8. i want to start a new life
9. im trying to write this book about this random woman's teenage memoirs but i cant get the start right now
10. i used to have very big obsessions with harry potter and daria not at the same time though
1.Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In an apartment in new york by myself and its small and not very spacious and all i see is a mattress and coffee and a giant canvas and maybe i'll go out and film that day but it may not be that day and i probably was depressed.
2.What is one item of clothing you wish to own?
3. Favourite food?
pizza or mac and cheese yEH mmmmm
4. Is there a motto or mantra that you like to use?
"DONT DATE HIGH SCHOOL BOYS" - my friend yes and its copyrighted
5. Who inspires and motivates you in life?
no one, i think im too stubborn to listen to whatever people try to motivate me. sometimes it would be myself.
6. Do you like art? Who is your favourite artist?
i love art, in all forms. i dont think i have a favourite artist, i havent met someone who i feel passionate about yet.
7. Describe your dream house!
i see a spacious big space split up into a few rooms and everythings really simple but filled with things i love like fragments or presents or diaries and the walls would be splashed on and painted and written on by guests and everything would be perfect.
8. Would you prefer to be a mermaid or fairy? Why?
a fairy because flying is kinda cooler than swimming imo.
9. What are some of your fears?
i dont have alot, after i stopped believing in god alot of the typical fears went away but i thought about it yesterday. im still scared of ghosts and getting killed in a bad way and being kidnapped but emotionally, i suppose losing people i love and loving someone who will never love you back is what i fear most of all. oh and losing my one cat who im really close to because i love him alot.
10. What smell brings you back memories?
the smell of gasoline or the smell of the park i used to go when i was younger. also gumballs.
11. Do you believe in a higher power?
no i dont.
1. What is one opinion of yours that you think should be a fact?
2. What is ur favourite comic book?
3. What unlikely songs make you productive?
4. What movie has THE BEST soundtrack?
5. Tell me about your most favourite person in the world (not famous or anything, just someone next door or something)
6. Who do you think is the most obnoxious youtuber ever?
7. If you had to chance to talk to ANYONE (one person only) who is deceased, who would it be and what would you say? (Celebrities, poets etc. included)
8. Describe the person who sits next to you in maths class (if this doesnt apply 2 u then do someone in your lectures or job)
9. What's one shop you'd spend all your money buying clothes in?
10. Give us a great quote by someone great.
- teen age chariot
- Fashion Fledge
- ghost ship
- haunted tree
- Psychedelic Daisy
- Self Constructed Freak
- THE MILK CLUB
bye sad girls!!